PR17 Graduate Lecturer/Researcher and Predoctoral Lecturer
Subject Matter Expert:
Policy Steward:Vice Provost for Graduate Education>
PR17 Graduate Lecturer/Researcher and Predoctoral Lecturer - Now GSAD-905 Summer Graduate Lecturer/Researcher
Policy PR17 Graduate Lecturer/Researcher and Predoctoral Lecturer is now a policy belonging to The Graduate School. Please see GSAD-905 Summer Graduate Lecturer/Researcher to access the new policy. All inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Director of the Office of Graduate Fellowships and Awards Administration.
Most Recent Changes:
- May 9, 2018 – Revisions of full document including some policy changes. Change from IBIS to WorkDay terminology. Change of policy stewardship from Payroll (PR17) to Graduate School (GS17) and contact information.
Revision History (and effective dates):
- December 6, 2017 - PR17 is under review due to WorkLion implementation.
- October 24, 2013 - Editorial changes. Addition of policy steward information, in the event that there are questions or requests for changes to the policy.
- August 4, 2010 - Revised the "TUITION REMISSION" section to clarify current policy for Graduate Lecturers/Researchers and Summer Tuition Assistance eligibility.
- August 12, 2005 - Editorial changes in sections labeled "COMPENSATION" to add the correct links for the document referenced in the policy.
- September 17, 1996 - Expanded references to a "Graduate Lecturer" to include "Graduate Researcher."
Date Approved:May 9, 2018>
Date Published:May 9, 2018>