PR13 Withholding of Federal Income Tax
Policy Status:Under Review>
Subject Matter Expert:
Ray Burke, 814-867-5138, firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Steward:Associate Vice President for Finance and Corporate Controller>
This policy is currently under review.
Please contact the Payroll Office for information regarding Withholding of Federal Income Tax.
Effective Date: January 21, 1987
Date Approved: January 21, 1987
Date Published: January 21, 1987 (Editorial changes- October 24, 2013)
Most Recent Changes:
- December 6, 2017 - PR13 is under review due to WorkLion implementation
Revision History (and effective dates):
- October 24, 2013 - Editorial changes. Addition of policy steward information, in the event that there are questions or requests for changes to the policy.
- May 30, 2013 - Editorial changes. Renamed "ALIENS" section to "FOREIGN NATIONALS." Deleted "CHANGE IN NUMBER OF DEPENDENTS" section.
- June 14, 2006 - Revision History expanded.
- January 13, 2006- Editorial changes made "Withholding Allowances" section; link to IRS site for the worksheet referenced in the "Excess Withholding" section.
- February 27, 1987 - Renamed "Percent Method" section "Excess Withholding." Revised "Withholding Allowances" section.
- August 4, 1983 - Revisions made to Rates, Percent Method and Change In Number of Dependents sections.
- April 17, 1978 - Revised verbiage in "Change In Number of Dependents."