PR10 Compensation of Individuals Classified as Academic and Academic Administrator
Policy Status:Under Review>
Subject Matter Expert:
Ray Burke, 814-867-5138, email@example.com
Policy Steward:Associate Vice President for Finance and Corporate Controller>
This policy is currently under review.
Please contact the Payroll Office for information regarding Compensation of Individuals Classified as Academic and Academic Administrator.
Most recent changes:
- December 6, 2017 - PR10 is under review due to WorkLion implementation.
Revision History (and effective dates):
- June 2, 2014 - Upon consultation between Payroll, Office of Human Resources, and Financial Officers, revisions have been made to the sections entitled INITIAL PAY PERIOD, SALARY PAYMENTS TO FIXED-TERM ACADEMIC EMPLOYEES, AVAILABILITY OF PAY, TERMINATION OF ACADEMIC FULL-TIME STANDING EMPLOYEES, and TERMINATIONS OF FIXED-TERM MULTI-YEAR AND FIXED-TERM ACADEMIC EMPLOYEES, to reflect current operations. Addition of policy steward information, in the event that there are questions or requests for changes to the policy.
- June 14, 2006 - Revision History expanded.
- November 17, 2005:
- In "Initial Pay Period," clarified the handling for full-time academic employees whose appointment documents are processed after the Office of Human Resources cutoff , but before the end of the month, to reflect current operations.
- In "Salary Payments To Fixed-Term Academic Employees," added verbiage on the processing of payments for Fixed-Term I appointments that are appointed for 36 weeks with the promise of a recurring appointment
- June 9, 2005 - Editorial changes to eliminate "General Forms Usage Guide" references, and to add the correct links for the forms referenced in the policy.
- June 18, 1997 - Distribution of Paychecks by Business Services.
- December 30, 1993 - removed the word "Standing" in Initial Pay Period section.
- September 30, 1992 - Add reference to IBIS forms/functions NAPP, TRMN & SRFC.
- Deposit of paychecks was clarified and updated.
- Revised the pay scheme for full-time standing employees starting in fall to 2/12 in August and 1/12 from Sept thru June.
- May 31, 1989 - Revised section titles for "Salary Payments" sections to include Fixed Term Multi-Year employees.
- May 10, 1988 - Updated payments information in "Salary Payments to All Fixed-Term Academic Employees".
- January 22, 1988 - Office Title changes.
- May 30, 1984 - Revised "Availability of Payroll Checks" to specify the Office of the Bursar as an area for picking up payroll checks.
- April 19, 1983 - Term/Semester revisions.
Date Approved:May 30, 2014>
Date Published:June 2, 2014>