PR07 Wage Payroll - Non-Regular Employees
Policy Status:Under Review>
Subject Matter Expert:
Ray Burke, 814-867-5138, firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Steward:Associate Vice President for Finance and Corporate Controller>
This policy is currently under review.
Please contact the Payroll Office for information regarding Wage Payroll - Non-Regular Employees.
Effective Date: June 18, 1997
Date Approved: June 18, 1997
Date Published: June 25, 1997 (Editorial changes- April 4, 2014)
Most recent changes:
- December 6, 2017 - PR07 is under review due to WorkLion implementation.
Revision History (and effective dates):
- April 4, 2014 - Editorial changes. In Appointment section, clarified processing for non-regular appointments.
- December 4, 2013 - Editorial changes. Revisions throughout the policy to reflect current payroll operations, including:
- Edits in Appointment, Initial Pay Period, Payroll Deductions, Termination, and Direct Deposit of Pay Checks sections to clarify current processing.
- Removal of Delivery of Paychecks For Employees Hired Prior to November 1, 1993 and Cashing Paychecks sections.
- October 18, 2013 - Editorial changes. Addition of policy steward information, in the event that there are questions or requests for changes to the policy.
- June 14, 2006 - Revision History expanded.
- July 26, 2005 - Editorial changes to eliminate "General Forms Usage Guide" references, and to add the correct links for the forms and appendices referenced in the policy.
- June 18, 1997 - Distribution of Paychecks by Business Services. Inserted the I-9 requirement in The "Appointment" section.
- December 10, 1993 - Major revision of the policy, including IBIS terms, approvals, SPEC terms, etc. In covering the WAPP (Wage Appointment), state (on page 1 at APPOINTMENTS) that the Human Resources Representative is to approve the WAPP.
- June 21, 1985 - Revised "Definition of Wage Employees."
- May 30, 1985 - Revisions to "Overtime Rates" and "Shift Premium" sections.
- July 1, 1981 - Revised "Records to be maintained."
- April 17, 1978 - Removal of "Teaching Faculty" from Appointments section. Revised "Payroll Deduction," "Termination," and "Delivery of checks" sections. Added the section entitled "Internal Control."