PR02 Personnel Paid Monthly
Policy Status:Under Review>
Subject Matter Expert:
Ray Burke, 814-867-5138, firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Steward:Associate Vice President for Finance and Corporate Controller>
This policy is currently under review.
Please contact the Payroll Office for information regarding Personnel Paid Monthly
Effective Date: July 30, 2007
Date Approved: July 30, 2007
Date Published: July 30, 2007 (Editorial changes- August 23, 2016)
Most recent changes:
- December 6, 2017 - PR02 is under review due to WorkLion implementation
Revision History (and effective dates):
- August 23, 2016 - Editorial changes. Corrections made in SHIFT PREMIUM FOR EMPLOYEES CLASSIFIED AS NONEXEMPT STAFF section, shift premiums changed from 40 cents to 60 cents, and from 45 cents to 65 cents, respectively.
- November 26, 2013 - Editorial changes. Revisions throughout the policy to reflect current payroll operations.
- October 18, 2013 - Editorial changes. Addition of policy steward information, in the event that there are questions or requests for changes to the policy.
- July 30, 2007 - Shift premiums raised from 35 cents to 40 cents, and from 40 cents to 45 cents.
- June 14, 2006 - Revision History expanded.
- June 30, 2005 - Editorial changes to eliminate "General Forms Usage Guide" references, and to add the correct links for the forms referenced in the policy.
- May 10, 2000 - Shift premiums raised from 30 cents to 35 cents, and from 35 cents to 40 cents.
- June 21, 1999 - Verbiage removed regarding overtime at The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
- June 18, 1997 - Distribution of paychecks done by Business Services.
- December 8, 1993 - Revised verbiage on method of receiving an advance if the first payroll is missed; clarified direct deposit and payroll deduction terms.
- April 19, 1993 - Updated policy to reflect IBIS terminology and SPEC terminology. Revised references from "PS" Policies to "HR" policies. Eliminated "Special Salary Form" in favor of the "Special Request for check" for payments missing the OHR cutoff time lines.
- November 9, 1987 - Office title changes.
- June 21, 1985 - Revised overtime rate section.
- August 3, 1983 - Revisions for employees working on a Holiday.
- December 10, 1982 - Changes to "Pay Days" for personnel paid monthly.
- July 1, 1981 - Revisions to "Initial Pay" and Payroll Changes" sections.
- June 20, 1980 - Major revisions per 1979 Audit.
- November 1, 1976 - Initial policy history begins here.