PR17 Graduate Lecturer/Researcher and Predoctoral Lecturer
Policy Status:Under Review>
Subject Matter Expert:
Ray Burke, 814-867-5138, firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Steward:Associate Vice President for Finance and Corporate Controller>
This policy is currently under review.
Please contact the Payroll Office for information regarding Graduate Lecturer/Researcher and Predoctoral Lecturer.
Effective Date: August 4, 2010
Date Approved: July 22, 2010
Date Published: August 4, 2010 (Editorial changes- October 24, 2013)
Most Recent Changes:
- December 6, 2017 - PR17 is under review due to WorkLion implementation.
Revision History (and effective dates):
- October 24, 2013 - Editorial changes. Addition of policy steward information, in the event that there are questions or requests for changes to the policy.
- August 4, 2010 - Revised the "TUITION REMISSION" section to clarify current policy for Graduate Lecturers/Researchers and Summer Tuition Assistance eligibility.
- August 12, 2005 - Editorial changes in sections labeled "COMPENSATION" to add the correct links for the document referenced in the policy.
- September 17, 1996 - Expanded references to a "Graduate Lecturer" to include "Graduate Researcher."