Certain types of links normally prohibited by Policy AD52 have been granted blanket exemptions by the Vice President for Strategic Communications.
- Search engines
- Computer firms which provide plug-ins or other needed software;
- Penn State vendors;
- Commercial sites that provide information used in classroom, library, research, outreach, and extension activities;
- Sites utilized for job placement of students;
- Sites of entities which sponsor University events or activities;
- Sites of news media organizations that promote and/or inform the public about University activities;
- Sites which have a direct connection to the business of the University.
Date Approved:Wednesday, August 8, 2018>
Date Published:Wednesday, August 8, 2018>